Weekend Weather Advisory

The runDisney team would like to welcome you to the Expedition Everest Challenge Weekend. As we make final preparations, we want to remind you of important weather related information.

Potential Inclement Weather Expected Race Day
There is potential for inclement weather on Saturday, May 3. All of the races will be held rain or shine. If there is lightning in the area, the race will either have a delayed start or depending on the intensity of the weather, be cancelled. Delaying or canceling the event is at the discretion of the Event Management team and is for everyone's safety. As a reminder, please review the registration fee and safety policy.

For the most up to date information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

All of us at runDisney hope you have a safe, magical run. See you at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex!