DIY Glass Slipper-Worthy Shoe for Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend
If the shoe fits… run in it! Only a week left until the royal celebration kicks off for the 10th Anniversary Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals! It's a fairy tale weekend full of memories as you join the Disney Princesses for an amazing run on the most magical course on Earth. Make it to the finish line before the stroke of midnight with this Cinderella-inspired DIY running shoe that even Fairy Godmother would approve of:
Cinderella Crown Shoe Decoration
- Silver Glitter Craft Foam
- Grey Craft Foam
- Lace Detail
- Silver Glitter Glue
- Spray Adhesive
- Using a pencil and scissors, trace and cut the shape of the crown for the foam and lace pieces.
- Using the spray adhesive, attach the two pieces of foam and adhere the lace detailing.
- Add extra sparkle with detailing from the Glitter Glue.
- Cut two slits based on your running shoes and attach fasteners to allow sneaker laces to weave through the decoration.
- Weave laces through your crown decoration and off to the ball you go!
Want a ball-worthy outfit for your race? Head over to the Disney Parks Blog for the complete Cinderella-inspired style.
What is inspiring your running style for the weekend? Let us know using the hashtag #PrincessHalf on our social media channels!