REVEALED: NEW BALANCE SHOES!
Over the past few months, you've seen sneak previews of designs of the limited edition 2014 New Balance runDisney shoes, featuring Sorcerer Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the New Balance 860 V4 and Goofy and Cinderella on the New Balance 890 V4. Today with the start of the new year and with the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® just a week away, we are excited to reveal the full designs for the first time!
Want to make them yours? The new shoes will be available only at runDisney Expos, and will first go on sale at Disney's Health & Fitness Expo, January 8-11, during the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. Follow the steps below to help reduce your wait times and kick off 2014 with these incredible shoes!
HOW TO PURCHASE
To help manage wait times with the very busy Disney's Health & Fitness Expo, you will be able to reserve a time to visit the New Balance booth. To make your reservation, just follow the steps below.
- Upon arrival at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, visit Champion® Stadium (footprints like the ones above will guide you!)
- Follow New Balance signs in Champion Stadium to the New Balance Staff
- Register a reservation time with the New Balance Staff
- After reserving, you will receive a text message/email confirming your reservation time
- When your reserved time is almost ready, you will receive a second text message/email directing you to a side entrance door of the Jostens Center
- At your confirmed time, you will receive a final test message/email to head to the New Balance booth for your new shoes
THING TO KNOW (BEFORE YOU GO)
Prices range from $72 to $125 depending on the model and design of the shoe, and all Guests attending the Expo may purchase up to four shoe liners, four adult shoes and two kid shoes. Unfortunately, when making your reservation time, you cannot reserve a specific model, design or size of shoe, and while shoes are available on a first-come, first-served basis, New Balance has taken steps to have enough shoes on hand to meet the demand.
We are excited to get 2014 and the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna off to an incredible start. For more news and inside views of the New Balance shoes and more, be sure to become a Fan and Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!