- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon - SOLD OUT
- Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K - SOLD OUT
- runDisney Kids Races - SOLD OUT
- Pre-Race Taste
- Finish Line Party
- Commemorative Items
Check to see if I am registered for a Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend race!
Entry Fees and Deadlines
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
- $190 by March 31, 2015
- $205 between April 1 and April 14, 2015
- $220 on or after April 15, 2015
Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K
- $65 by April 14, 2015
- $75 on or after April 15, 2015
runDisney Kids' Races
- $15 by April 14, 2015
- $20 on or after April 15, 2015
runDisney 1-Mile Run
- $30 by April 14, 2015
- $35 on or after April 15, 2015
Finish Line Party Tickets
- $75 by August 12, 2015
- $85 between August 13 and October 28, 2015
- $95 on or after October 29, 2015
runDisney Charity Groups Program
Make your run count! The runDisney Charity Groups Program provides a great opportunity to support a charitable organization while running at one of our runDisney events. If you would like to run for a cause at the Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, please contact one of the runDisney Charity Groups below to learn more. Contact the organization of your choice directly to find out what criteria each of their participants must meet to be part of their group.
- Homes for Our Troops - SOLD OUT
- Catch A Lift - SOLD OUT
- Teaching & Learning Collaborative - SOLD OUT
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation - SOLD OUT
- Save the Children - SOLD OUT
- ASPCA - SOLD OUT
- St. Jude - SOLD OUT
- Kellsie's Hope Foundation - SOLD OUT
- American Association for Cancer Research - SOLD OUT
- Sparrow's Nest - SOLD OUT
- Noah's Light Foundation - SOLD OUT
- Autism Speaks - SOLD OUT
- Pitching in for Kids
Benefits of Booking with a Charity Group
- Guaranteed race entry even if races sell out
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel rates
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Theme Park Tickets
- Select discounts on other race weekend amenities
- Satisfaction of making a difference through fundraising and running for the organization of your choice
runDisney Travel Provider Program
The runDisney Travel Provider Program provides runners traveling to our events special travel packages and superb customer service.
- Acclaim Travel
- Cruise Planners - SOLD OUT
- Cruise Planners-I Can Show You The World - SOLD OUT
- Foerster Travel
- GET Sports - SOLD OUT
- Girl on the Run - SOLD OUT
- Heart of the Valley Travel - SOLD OUT
- Marathon Tours - SOLD OUT
- Once Upon A Time Vacations - SOLD OUT
Why Book with a runDisney Travel Provider?
There are many benefits to booking your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend trip with one of the travel providers participating in the runDisney Travel Provider Program:
- Personalized guest service and communication from our Participating Travel Providers.
- Guaranteed and specially-priced Runner Packages, even if races sell out.
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel rates.
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Theme Park Tickets.
- Select discounts on other race weekend amenities.
- Ability to pay for your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend vacation over time.*
- Ease of mind – leave the travel planning to the experts so you can focus on your training!
*Every Travel Provider is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific payment options.
- Entry fees for the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend Events, Commemorative Items, or any other Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend event(s) related purchases are non-refundable.
- Disney reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
- Registrations may be transferred within the same race weekend, to a different race distance, as long as the desired race distance is not sold out. The Guest must first register for the new event for the transfer to be valid; any difference in registration price the for a lesser distance (if any) will then be refunded, less a $35 transfer processing fee.
- Transfers are not allowed for 5Ks, runDisney Kids Races or sold out events.
- All races are non-transferable. between individuals, between event weekends, and to events that have reached capacity/sold-out.
- Race entries/bibs are not transferrable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's race entry/bib, or participate in a race using another participant's race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.
*Dates, times and prices subject to change, and all races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.
- If you register for the 2014 Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend you may defer your registration to the 2015 Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend subject to availability, on or before October 23, 2014.
- Deferral requests will be assessed a $45 processing fee if completed by September 25, 2014. Deferral requests will be assessed a $70 processing fee if completed between September 26 and October 23, 2014.
- Deferrals are not allowed for Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5k, runDisney Kids Races, or any other race weekend purchases.
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon deferrals have reached capacity and are no longer available.
- Deferrals are subject to capacity limits and may close prior to the deferral deadline.
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon Deferrals – FULL
- Participants for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and must be 14 years of age or older.
- You must be 5 years of age on race day to participate in the Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K. Each participant must be able to complete the 5K on his or her own.
- runDisney Kids Race distances are determined by age group for kids 13 and under.
You must pick up your own participant packet (which includes your event-issued bib number and timing device) during regularly scheduled hours. Individuals will no longer be able to pick up participant packets on behalf of others.
- Download and complete your personalized race waiver on-line (available approximately one month prior to event).
- Parents or legal guardians must download and complete the personalized race waiver for minors and pick up their packet.
- Visit the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to pick up your Race Packet.
- You must have a valid ID in order to pick up your packet (driver's license, passport, Military ID, Government issued ID.)
- If you do not have a valid photo ID we cannot issue you your race bib. No exceptions will be made.
- The payer or registrant may pick up ChEAR Squad packets.
Please remember, Proof of Time to support your anticipated finish time must be provided between April 16, 2015 and August 4, 2015.
If you believe you will finish the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours, proof of time is required for start corral placement. Proof of time is not required for the 5K race.
- Proof of time must be provided from a certified race—10K or longer—and must be from a race after November 1, 2013.
- A valid proof of time provided at the time of registration must include the following*:
- Name of Race
- Time finished
*For example, 2013 Walt Disney World® Marathon - 3:35 OR 2013 Disneyland® Half Marathon - 2:25
- If proof of time is not provided by August 4, 2015, data provided is incomplete or cannot be verified, you will be placed in the last start corral.
- No corral changes will be made after August 4,2015.
- For any questions regarding proof of time, please email email@example.com.
- 16 minute per mile pace for all athletes in the Wine & Dine Half Marathon and Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K.
- Runners unable to maintain the pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish line.
- A training pace of 15-minute per mile pace is recommended.
- Pace Cyclists will be on the course indicating when runners are behind pace by waving light wands at each mile markers according to the official pace time. If you reach a mile marker with a light wand waving, please note you are behind the required 16-minute per mile pace and can be picked up at any time and transported to the course pick up tent.
Official Race Photos
Photographers on the course and at the finish line will take your photo.
Smile and make sure your number is showing! Race photos will be posted approximately one week after event.
Remember the magic of your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend with special commemorative items that will remind you of all the Disney fun for years to come.
As a race participant, you'll get the chance to purchase Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Commemorative Pins, Half Marathon Necklaces, Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K Pins, and Mickey Ears*! These commemorative items are the perfect way for you and your family to take home the magic of your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Pin
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Necklace
- Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Pin
- runDisney Kids Races Commemorative Mickey Ears
- Commemorative Jacket
Check to see if I am registered for a Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend commemorative item!
*Items will ONLY be distributed at Packet Pick-Up. Items not picked up at Packet Pick-up will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.
- Lasting Commemoratives offers limited edition fine art prints and a family of personalized commemorative items based on original Wine & Dine Half Marathon artwork. View their full line of products and shop on-line now.
- Fond Memories Graphics preserves the memory of your achievement forever with a personalized shadow box or certificate plaque engraved with your name and chip time. Engrave your medal at the finish-line booth, chip times will be available! For more information, visit www.fondmemoriesgraphics.com.
Click here to confirm your registration by entering the email address you used to register for the race. A new registration confirmation will be emailed to you from Active.com.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
New Balance: Official Running Shoe of runDisneyVisit website >
Ocean Spray Craisins: Official Dried Cranberry Sponsor of Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >
Chiquita: Official Sponsor of Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >
Dannon: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Florida Hospital / Celebration Health: Official Medical Provider of runDisneyVisit website >
GoodSense: Official Pain Reliever of runDisneyVisit website >
Clif Bar : Official Energy Bar and Gel of runDisneyVisit website >
AT&T: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Fit2Run: Official Running Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >
Apex: Official Sunglass Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >