- Disney Princess Half Marathon
- Disney Glass Slipper Challenge
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K
- Disney Princess 5K
- runDisney Kids Races
- Race Retreat
- ChEAR Squad
- Commemorative Items
Events may sellout before percentages can be updated.
Entry Fees and Deadlines
Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- $175 by August 4, 2015
- $190 between August 5 and August 25, 2015
- $205 on or after August 26, 2015
Disney Enchanted 10K presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- $110 by August 4, 2015
- $125 between August 5 and August 25, 2015
- $140 on or after August 26, 2015
Glass Slipper Challenge presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- $305 by August 4, 2015
- $340 between August 5 and August 25, 2015
- $365 on or after August 26, 2015
Disney Princess 5K presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- $65 per participant by August 25, 2015
- $75 per participant on or after August 26, 2015
runDisney Kids Races - Dashes
- $15 per participant by August 25, 2015
- $20 per participant on or after August 26, 2015
runDisney Kids Races – 1 Mile Run
- $30 per participant by August 25, 2015
- $35 per participant on or after August 26, 2015
Select early registration opportunities are available two weeks prior to the official registration opening date for each race weekend.
- Walt Disney World® Annual Passholders - Learn more
- Disneyland® Annual Passholders - Learn more
- Disney Vacation Club Members - Learn more
- Select Travel Provider Packages*
*Every Travel Provider is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific payment options.
Subject to availability, restrictions apply.
Make your run count! The runDisney Charity Groups Program provides a great opportunity to support a charitable organization while running at one of our runDisney events. If you would like to run for a cause at the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, please contact one of the runDisney Charity Groups below to learn more. Contact the organization of your choice directly to find out what criteria each of their participants must meet to be part of their group.
Benefits of Booking with an Official Charity Group
- Guaranteed race entry even if races sell out.
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel rates.
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Theme Park Tickets.
- Select discounts on other race weekend amenities.
- Satisfaction of making a difference through fundraising and running for the organization of your choice.
- Entry fees for the The Disney Princess Half Marathon Events, Commemorative Items, or any other The Disney Princess Half Marathon event(s) related purchases are non-refundable.
- Disney reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
- Registrations may be transferred within the same race weekend, to a different race distance, as long as the desired race distance is not sold out. The Guest must first register for the new event for the transfer to be valid; any difference in registration price the for a lesser distance (if any) will then be refunded, less a $35 transfer processing fee.
- Transfers are not allowed for 5Ks, runDisney Kids Races or sold out events.
- All races are non-transferable. between individuals, between event weekends, and to events that have reached capacity/sold-out.
- Race entries/bibs are not transferrable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's race entry/bib, or participate in a race using another participant's race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.
*Dates, times and prices subject to change, and all races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.
- Participants for the Disney Princess Half Marathon and Glass Slipper Challenge must be 14 years of age or older.
- Participants in the Disney Enchanted 10K must be 10 years of age or older.
- You must be 5 years of age on race day to participate in the 5K. Each participant must be able to complete the 5K on their own.
- Runners unable to maintain the pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish.
- runDisney Kids Race distances are determined by age group for kids 8 and under.
- A training pace of 15-minute per mile pace is recommended.
Please remember, Proof of Time to support your anticipated finish time must be provided between August 18, 2015 and November 17, 2015.
runDisney proof of time guidelines:
If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours, a proof of time from a certified 10K distance or longer is required for start corral placement. Glass Slipper Challenge participants should adhere to Half Marathon proof of time requirements. Proof of time is not required for the 5K and 10K races. Please reference the Pacing Requirements below for finish times and associated pacing per mile.
- A proof of time must be provided from a certified race reflecting results after February 1, 2014.
- A valid proof of time provided at the time of registration must include the following*:
- Name of Race
- Time Finished
*For example, Disney Princess Half Marathon, 13.1, Orlando, FL, 2/22/15, - 2:05
- If you do not have a proof of time to submit, list "N/A" at the point of registration.
- If proof of time is not provided by November 17, 2015, data provided is incomplete or cannot be verified, you will be placed in the last start corral.
- As a reminder, you will no longer be able to bring proof of your estimated finish time to the Runner Relations booth during the Expo and have your start corral placement changed.
- For any questions regarding proof of time, please email email@example.com.
Remember the magic of your Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend with special Commemorative Items that will remind you of all the Disney magic for years to come.
As a race participant, you’ll get the chance to purchase Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Commemorative Pins, Commemorative Half Marathon Necklaces and Mickey Ears*! These commemorative items are the perfect way for you and your family to take home the magic of your Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Pin
- Disney Princess 10K Pin
- Disney Glass Slipper Challenge Pin
- Disney Princess 5K Pin
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Necklace
- runDisney Kids Races Mickey Ears
- Women's Performance Jacket
*Items will ONLY be distributed at Packet Pick-Up. Items not picked up at Packet Pick-up will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.
Official Race Photos
- Photographers on the course and at the finish line will take your photo.
- Smile and make sure your number is showing!
- Race photos posted one week after event.
- Visit runDisney.com after the race to view your race photos.
- Lasting Commemoratives offers limited edition fine art prints and a family of personalized commemorative items based on original Disney Princess Half Marathon artwork. View their full line of products and shop on-line now.
- Fond Memories Graphics preserves the memory of your achievement forever with a personalized shadow box or certificate plaque engraved with your name and chip time. Engrave your medal at the finish-line booth, chip times will be available! For more information, visit fondmemoriesgraphics.com.
All event information is subject to change.
runDisney and CrowdRise have partnered to create an exclusive fundraising platform for all runners, charities and the entire Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend running community. Our partnership is built on the idea that raising money for charity and giving back has got to be easy and fun. Simply go to CrowdRise and click the yellow "Set Up Your Fundraiser" button to start fundraising.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
New Balance: Official Running Shoe of runDisneyVisit website >
LUNA The Official Energy Bar and Gel of runDisneyVisit website >
Dannon: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Fit2Run - Official Running Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >
Apex: Official Sunglass Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >
AT&T: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Florida Hospital Celebration Health - Official Medical Provider of runDisneyVisit website >
GoodSense - Official Pain Reliever of runDisneyVisit website >
Ocean Spray Craisins - Official Dried Cranberry Sponsor of Disney Princess Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >
Chiquita - Official sponsor of Disney Princess Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >