When you travel to the Walt Disney World® Resort for a runDisney event, participating in the race is only part of your vacation experience. With four Theme Parks, two Water Parks, the Downtown Disney® area, and over 20 Resorts to choose from, there is fun for the whole family during a runDisney race weekend.
International Marathon trainer and author, Jeff Galloway, has led thousands of runners across the finish line, while reducing their chance of injury to almost zero with his proven training programs. Click here to find the Jeff Galloway training program that works best for you! Be sure to check the Race Pacing Chart to train to the optimal pace.
Training programs will be available 5 months prior to race day.
- Transportation is only provided to and from the host resorts.
- Parking is limited at all venues. We strongly encourage the use of event transportation whenever possible.
- Please check with the respective resort front desks for race transportation pick up locations.
Transportation Hours for the Disney Princess 5K
- Bus Transportation
- 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Monorail transportation will be available starting at 4:00 a.m.
- 5K participants must board transportation no later than 5:45 a.m. in order to make it to their corrals on time.
Transportation Hours for Disney Princess Enchanted 10K presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Bus Transportation - Saturday, February 20
- 3:30 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monorail transportation will be available starting at 3:30 a.m.
- 10K participants must board transportation no later than 4:00 a.m. in order to make it to their corrals on time.
Transportation Hours for Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Bus Transportation - Sunday, February 21
- 3:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Monorail transportation will be available starting at 3:00 a.m.
- Half participants must board transportation no later than 4:00 a.m. in order to make it to their corrals on time.
Transportation Hours for Happily Ever After Party
- Please utilize existing Walt Disney World® transportation.
For the safety of our Guests, we ask that you use provided transportation and do not opt to run or walk to Epcot®. For those Guests staying in the Epcot® Resort Area, International Gateway is not available for entry into Epcot® prior to 9:00 a.m. Guests must utilize event transportation located at the front of their resort.
Directions to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Expo)
Take 1-4 to exit 65 (Osceola Parkway West). Take a left onto Victory Way and park in the main lot. Proceed on foot to the main entrance.
Directions to Epcot® (5K, 10K and Half Marathon)
On Friday and Saturday:
Take I-4 to exit 64 (192 West) and follow the signs to Epcot
For Guests driving to Epcot® on Sunday morning, EXPECT SIGNIFICANT DELAYS! Please also note, directions from a GPS device or other source will be inaccurate on Sunday due to road closures. Some roads begin to close as early as 11:00 p.m. on the evening before the Half Marathon. Therefore, please use directions above and plan to arrive no later than 4:30 a.m. You must be in your corral at the start line by 5:00 a.m. or you will not be allowed to start. It takes 20 minutes to walk from the Family Reunion area (Epcot® Wonder Lot) to the start line.
From approximately 5:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Sunday, the Epcot® auto plaza will be closed to all traffic. During this period, traffic will be redirected to the Magic Kingdom® and Guests will be transported to Epcot® via monorail.
Runners will be prohibited from accessing the start corrals from Bonnet Creek Parkway or Buena Vista Drive. You must access the start corrals through the Explore Lot at Epcot. Runners who try to access the start corrals from any area other than the Explore Lot at Epcot ® are subject to disqualification. Runner drop off is available in the Taxi Lot at Epcot®.
All information is subject to change.
Gear up for your race with the latest runDisney merchandise.
What amazing story do you have that inspires you to run? Does runDisney hold a special place in your life?
From those who have beaten the odds, to those who use runDisney to motivate others, we've been fortunate to welcome many of you with extraordinary achievements to our events. We'd love to share some of those stories on the runDisney Facebook page, runDisney Twitter page and Disney Parks Blog, in addition to local or national news media.
Check out just a few of the inspiring people who have run Disney:
- From Wheelchair to Running on Air
- A Salute to a Courageous Veteran on Veterans Day
- Inspiring Stories
If you have or know someone that has a compelling achievement tied to a runDisney event, we'd love to hear your story!
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Official Performance Apparel of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Dried Cranberry Sponsor of Disney Princess Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >
Official Medical Provider of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Sunglass Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Running Shoe of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Sponsor of Disney Princess Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >
Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Cooling Wrap of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Pain Reliever of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Running Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Energy Bar and Gel of runDisneyVisit website >