*Events may sellout before percentages can be updated.
Check to see if I am registered for an Expedition Everest Challenge Weekend race!
Entry Fees and Deadlines
Expedition Everest Challenge
- $125 between December 16 – December 30, 2014
- $140 between December 31, 2014 – January 20, 2015
- $155 between January 21 – May 1, 2015
- $240 between December 16 – December 30, 2014
- $265 between December 31, 2014 – January 20, 2015
- $290 between January 21 – May 1, 2015
Post-Race Party Tickets
Adults (Ages 10 and up):
- $49 between December 16, 2014 – March 23, 2015
- $59 between March 24 – May 1, 2015
Children (Ages 3 - 9):
- $25 between December 16, 2014 – March 23, 2015
- $30 between March 24 – May 1, 2015
- Entry fees for the 2015 Expedition Everest Challenge Events, Commemorative Items, or any other Everest Challenge related purchases are non-refundable.
- All races are non-transferable from participant to participant.
- Dates, times and prices subject to change.
- All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time prior to the percentages being updated on the site.
- Disney reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
- Race entries/bibs are not transferrable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's race entry/bib, or participate in a race race using another participant's race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.
- Participants for Disney's Expedition Everest Challenge must be 9 years of age or older. Kids 13 and under must be teamed with an adult.
- Photographers on the course and at the finish line will take your photo.
- Smile and make sure your number is showing!
- Race photos posted one week after event.
Remember the magic of your Expedition Everest Challenge with a special commemorative item that will remind you of all the Disney magic for years to come.
Check to see if I am registeredfor an Expedition Everest Challenge commemorative item!
*Items will ONLY be distributed at Packet Pick-Up. Items not picked up at Packet Pick-up will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.
Lasting Commemoratives offers limited edition fine art prints and a family of personalized commemorative items based on original Expedition Everest Challenge artwork. View their full line of products and shop on-line now.
Dates, times and prices subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.