Disneyland® Half Marathon WeekendEMAIL SIGN-UP
Disneyland® Half MarathonSold Out
Disneyland® 10KSold Out
Dumbo Double DareSold Out
Disneyland® Family Fun Run 5KSold Out
runDisney Kids RacesSold Out
Pasta in the Park PartySold Out
ChEAR Squad92%% Full
Registration is still available for the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend through our Charity Groups and Travel Providers!
- ChEAR Squad -92% Full
- Silver - 65%
- Gold - Sold Out
- Platinum - 84%
- Pasta in the Park Party - Sold Out
- Disneyland® Half Marathon - Sold Out
- Disneyland® 10K - Sold Out
- Dumbo Double Dare - Sold Out
- Disneyland® Family Fun Run 5K - Sold Out
- runDisney Kids Races - Sold Out
- Welcome Event Featuring Runner's World - Sold Out
- Commemorative Items
To receive the Dumbo Double Dare Finisher Medal, you must register for the Dumbo Double Dare and complete both races within the pacing requirements. Registering for the 10K and Half Marathon individually will not make you eligible to receive the Dumbo Double Dare Finisher Medal.
Events may sellout before percentages can be updated.
Check to see if I am registered for a Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend race!
Entry Fees and Deadlines*
Disneyland® Half Marathon
- $195 by February 18, 2014
- $210 between February 19 and March 11, 2014
- $225 on or after March 12, 2014
- $105 by February 18, 2014
- $120 between February 19 and March 11, 2014
- $135 on or after March 12, 2014
Dumbo Double Dare
- $320 by February 18, 2014
- $345 between February 19 and March 11, 2014
- $370 on or after March 12, 2014
Disneyland® Family Fun Run 5K
- $70 by June 24, 2014
- $80 on or after June 25, 2014
runDisney Kids Races
- $20 by June 24, 2014
- $25 on or after June 25, 2014
Pasta in the Park Party
With a Theme Park Ticket
- $135.00 for Adults (ages 10 and up)*
- $115.00 for Children (ages 3-9)*
Without a Theme Park Ticket
- $89.00 for Adults (ages 10 and up)*
- $69 .00 for Children (ages 3-9)*
* A theme park ticket is required to enter this party.
Welcome Event featuring Runner's World
ChEAR Squad (Half Marathon Only)
- Bronze – No Charge per package
- Silver – $45 per package
- Gold – $65 per package
- Platinum – $99 per package
- Entry fees for the 2014 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend Events, Commemorative Items, or any other Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend related purchases are non-refundable.
- All races are non-transferable from participant to participant
- Dates, times and prices subject to change.
- All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.
- If you are currently registered for the 2014 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend you may transfer your registration to one of the other races, from one race to another, within this same weekend, subject to availability, or capacity, on or before June 1, 2014.
- A $35 transfer fee will be charged PER TRANSFER.
- Transfers are not allowed for the Disney Family Fun Run 5K or runDisney Kids Races events.
- If you are currently registered for the Disneyland® Half Marathon,Disneyland® 10K or Dumbo Double Dare in 2014 you may defer your registration to the Disneyland® Half Marathon in 2015 subject to availability, on or before August 14, 2014.
- Deferral requests will be assessed a $45 processing fee if completed by July 17, 2014. Deferral requests will be assessed a $70 processing fee if completed between July 18 and August 14, 2014, no exceptions.
- Deferrals are not allowed for the Disneyland® 5K or runDisney Kids Races, or any other race weekend purchases.
- Click here to defer your race registration.
- Participants for the Disneyland® Half Marathon and Dumbo Double Dare must be 14 years of age or older.
- Participants for the Disneyland® 10K must be 10 years of age or older.
- All ages are welcome to compete in the Disneyland® Family Fun Run 5K. Each participant must be able to complete the 5K on their own.
- runDisney Kids Race distances are determined by age group for kids 8 and under.
- 16 minute per mile pace for all athletes in theDisneyland® Half Marathon, Disneyland® 10K or the Disneyland® Family Fun Run 5K.
- Runners unable to maintain the pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish line area.
- A training pace of 15-minute per mile pace is recommended.
- Pace Cyclists will be on the course indicating when runners are behind pace by waving light wands at each mile markers according to the official pace time. If you reach a mile marker with a light wand waving, please note you are behind the required 16-minute per mile pace and can be picked up at any time and transported to the course pick up tent.
To help you calculate your anticipated finish time, please use the following Race Pacing Chart:
Race Pacing Chart
New 2014 runDisney proof of time guidelines:
If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours, proof of time is required for start corral placement. Please reference the Race Pacing Chart below for finish times and associated pacing per mile.
- Proof of time must be provided from a certified race, 10K or longer, reflecting results after August 1, 2012.
- A valid proof of time provided at the time of registration must include the following*:
- Name of Race
- Finish time
- *For example, Tinker Bell Half Marathon, 13.1 Miles, Anaheim, CA, 1/20/2013 – 2:50
- If you do not have a proof of time to submit, list "N/A" at the point of registration.
- If proof of time is not provided by June 1, 2014, data provided is incomplete or cannot be verified, you will be placed in the last start corral.
- No corral changes will be made after June 1, 2014.
- As a reminder, you will no longer be able to bring proof of your estimated finish time to the Runner Relations booth during the Expo and have your start corral placement changed.
- For any questions regarding proof of time, please email email@example.com.
Remember your achievements during the Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend with Commemorative Items that will remind you of all the Disney magic for years to come.
As a race participant, you'll get the chance to purchase Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend Commemorative Pins, Necklaces, and Mickey Ears*! These commemorative items are the perfect way for you and your family to remember the magic of your Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend.
- Disneyland® Half Marathon Pin
- Disneyland® 10K Pin
- Dumbo Double Dare Pin - SOLD OUT
- Family Fun Run 5K Pin - SOLD OUT
- Disneyland® Half Marathon Necklace
- runDisney Kids Races Ears
- Exclusive Dooney & Bourke Purses
Check to see if I am registered for a Disneyland® Half Marathon commemorative item!
*Pre-purchased items will ONLY be distributed at Packet Pick-Up. Items not picked up at Packet Pick-up will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.
Dooney & Bourke Purses
Celebrate with an exclusive Dooney & Bourke purse, featuring a unique runDisney inspired design commemorating the Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend.
Official Race Photos
- Photographers on the course and at the finish line will take your photo.
- Smile and make sure your number is showing!
- Race photos will be posted approximately one week after event.
- Email proofs will be emailed to you by MarathonFoto OR…
- Visit marathonfoto.com after the race to view your race photos
- Lasting Commemoratives offers limited edition fine art prints and a family of personalized commemorative items based on original Disneyland® Half Marathon artwork. View their full line of products and shop on-line now.
- Fond Memories Graphics preserves the memory of your achievement forever with a personalized shadow box or certificate plaque engraved with your name and race time. Engrave your medal at the finish-line booth, race times will be available! Shop online now!
All event information is subject to change.
runDisney Charity Groups Program
Make your run count! The runDisney Charity Groups Program provides a great opportunity to support a charitable organization while running at one of our runDisney events. If you would like to run for a cause at the 2014 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend, please contact one of the runDisney Charity Groups to learn more. Contact the organization of your choice directly to find out what criteria each of their participants must meet to be part of their group.
Please remember each organization has its own guidelines and stipulations. Please contact the organizations directly for more information. Groups will be posted as they become available.
- A-T Children's Project
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Autism Speaks - SOLD OUT
- Back On My Feet
- EBB Foundation - SOLD OUT
- Lazarex Cancer Foundation - SOLD OUT
- My Brighter Tomorrow
- Noah's Light Foundation
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy - SOLD OUT
- Special Olympics of Southern California
- Team Muscle Makers for UCMD
- Team TSA - Tourette Syndrome Association
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Benefits of Booking with an Official Charity Group
- Guaranteed race entry even if races sell out.
- Specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Hotel rates.
- Select discounts on other race weekend amenities.
- Satisfaction of making a difference through fundraising and running for the organization of your choice.
**Subject to Change**
Charity Group Program Application
Interested in participating in the 2014 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend as an Official Charity Group? Here's what you need to know.
- Your group must be a section 501(c)(3) Organization.
- You must be willing to contract for 30 or more race registrations for the Half Marathon.
- You'll need to Complete the Charity Group Program Application - fields marked with an * are required.
- Once your application is reviewed, a team member of runDisney will contact you.
Take part in the 2014 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend events through one of our travel groups.
The runDisney Travel Provider Program provides runners traveling to our events special travel packages and superb customer service. Whether you are traveling domestically or internationally, these runDisney travel providers can help put together a travel package that is right for you!
Why book with a runDisney Travel provider?
There are many benefits to booking your Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend trip with one of the travel providers participating in the runDisney Travel provider Program:
- Personalized guest service and communication from our Participating Travel providers.
- Guaranteed and specially-priced Runner Packages, even if races sell out.
- Specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Hotel rates.
- Specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park Tickets.
- Ability to pay for your Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend vacation over time**.
- Ease of mind – leave the travel planning to the experts so you can focus on your training!
*Every Tour & Travel Partner is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific payment options.
- Acclaim Travel
- Cruise Planners
- Dream Travel Canada
- GET Travel
- HsuBu Travel
- Marathon Tours
- Shadow Fox Athletics
- TPI Travel Services
Subject to Change
Official Travel Provider Program Application
If you are interested in participating in the 2014 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend as a travel/tour provider, please complete the form below. Fields marked with an * are required. A member of the runDisney team will contact you shortly.
Click here to confirm your registration by entering the email address you used to register for the race. A new registration confirmation will be emailed to you from Active.com.
Now's here's something to ChEAR about! As a spectator, you can be a part of the Disneyland® Weekend when you join the ChEAR Squad and support your runner! You'll even get inside information and tips about race weekend and much, much more. Choose your ChEAR Squad package today!
Half Marathon ChEAR Squad Packages:
ChEAR Squad – BRONZE ($0) Package includes:
- E-newsletter detailing all of the weekend events to make your experience truly magical!
ChEAR Squad – SILVER ($45) Package includes:
- The E-newsletter included with the Bronze Package plus…
- ChEAR Squad gear kit which includes:
- Waterproof Stadium Blanket
- Mickey clappers (exclusive to ChEAR Squad!)
- ChEAR Squad t-shirt
- Reserved ChEAR Zone viewing location on Main Street U.S.A
ChEAR Squad – GOLD ($65) Package Includes*:
- All of the Silver Package amenities plus...
- Reserved ChEAR Zone viewing location on Main Street U.S.A.
- Entry into the Finish Line ChEAR Zone which includes:
- Reserved grandstand seating (first-come, first-served)
ChEAR Squad – PLATINUM ($99) Package includes:
- All of the Gold Package amenities plus...
- Entry into the Platinum ChEAR Zone which includes:
- VIP Finish Line lounge seating
- Continental Breakfast
- Executive Style Restrooms
- Comfortable Finish Line Seating*
- Live video feed from the Course
- Complimentary parking at the Disneyland® Hotel
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
New Balance: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Craisins: Official Cornerstone Partner of runDisneyVisit website >
Dannon: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Florida Hospital Official Medical Provider of the Disneyland® Half Marathon WeekendVisit website >
Clif Bar Official Energy Bar and Gel of runDisneyVisit website >
Official Water - DasaniVisit website >
AT&T: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Transitions: Official Sponsor of runDisneyVisit website >
Fit2Run: Official Retailer of runDisneyVisit website >