COAST TO COAST MEDAL SERIES
Do you want the ultimate test in endurance with a Disney twist? Then join the runDisney Coast to Coast Race Challenge! If you complete a runDisney half marathon or marathon at the Walt Disney World® Resort and a half marathon at the Disneyland® Resort in the same calendar year, then you will receive a Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal commemorating your achievement!
Special in 2015, a pink edition of the Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal can be earned by running the 2015 Tinker Bell Half Marathon in May and the 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon in February. Those who complete this combo of races will receive this newly created medal only at the 2015 Tinker Bell Half Marathon.
Also in 2015, participants who complete the Tinker Bell Half Marathon, Disney Princess Half Marathon, and another eligible pair of Disneyland Resort & Walt Disney World Resort races will be eligible to receive the original Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal in addition to the pink version of the Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal.
1) Complete one of the following runDisney Races at the Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Walt Disney World® Marathon
- Walt Disney World® Half Marathon
- Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge
- Dopey Challenge
- Disney Princess Half Marathon
- Glass Slipper Challenge
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
2) Complete one of the following runDisney Races at Disneyland® Resort:
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon
- Disneyland® Half Marathon
- Dumbo Double Dare
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend
- Star Wars Half Marathon
- Rebel Challenge
- Complete a runDisney half marathon or marathon at the Walt Disney World® Resort and a half marathon at the Disneyland® Resort in the same calendar year
- You must have an official time for each of the races that you complete and each race must be either a half marathon or marathon.
- You are automatically entered into the runDisney Coast to Coast Race Challenge when you register and complete the required combination of races
- At the race weekend where you earn your Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal runDisney staff will identify you as an eligible participant during packet pickup.
- You will receive your medal after completing the second leg of your runDisney Coast to Coast Race Challenge.
- Each race can only count once towards a Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal.
- To earn both medals in 2015, four races – two on each coast – must be completed.
- For any runners participating in an eligible Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend event, Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend, the Tinker Bell Half Marathon and the Disney Princess Half Marathon in 2015, runDisney will email you in advance to see which version of the Coast to Coast Race Challenge Medal you prefer to receive.