Welcome to the Happiest Place to Race
Whether you're a first time runner or an experienced endurance athlete, runDisney is the premier destination race series that delivers magical moments to last a lifetime. Register for one of our race weekends to experience a spectacular run through Disney theme parks on some of the most magical courses on Earth!
We offer 9 themed weekends that take place at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, Disneyland® Resort in California and Disneyland® Resort Paris. While marathon and half marathon races headline each runDisney weekend, other offerings include 10Ks, 5Ks and Kids Races. Plus, you can engage with guest speakers, check out cutting-edge running gear and purchase official race merchandise at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo. From the Diaper Dash to the 48.6-mile Dopey Challenge, there truly is a race experience for everyone at runDisney.
When you cross the finish line, you become a part of the runDisney family. The more races you complete, the more coveted finisher medals you'll earn! The crowning achievement—a challenge medal—is awarded to runners who complete more than one race during a race weekend. As past runDisney runners will attest, it's all about the bling!
runDisney Races and Themes
- Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna®
- Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon Weekend
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™
- Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend
- Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna®
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon – The Light Side
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon – The Dark Side
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend presented by PANDORA Jewelry
Want to stay up to date on the latest runDisney news? Sign up for runDisney emails.